The debate on whether thicker strands can be grown through the use of the inversion method for hair growth is never-ending. There isn’t a lot of research regarding hair care and its effects, to prove or disprove the theory.
From my experience and according to a lot of beauty gurus, it is surely possible to stimulate your hair follicles. The trick lies in choosing the right products, some of which are more effective than others.
A popular trend around the internet, the hair inversion method, has shown great results for many people, including myself. It’s quite simple and only takes a few minutes to do.
How fast does hair grow on average?
The American Academy of Dermatology has found that the average person grows about 1/2 an inch of hair every month. Healthline has come up with a detailed web article covering each stage, along with recommended practices for healthy hair.
While using the hair inversion method, I noticed my monthly growth increased by as much as 2 inches. What’s the secret to having hair grow potentially 5 times faster? Once you know it, you’ll never have to search for how to grow long hair in a month again.
DIY Inversion Method For Hair Growth
This process involves two steps; a scalp massage and hanging the head upside down.
A scalp massage is done to stimulate the roots. Additionally, the cells of your hair follicles are stretched, also making hair thicker. It’s important to pick two different oils of choice.
First, choose an essential oil with hair boosting properties, like lavender or peppermint oil. Then, go for any carrier oil that you like, such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil, and olive oil.
I. Performing The Scalp Massage
1. Mix in a few drops of the essential oil with the carrier oil, into a bowl.
2. Take a little mixture onto your fingertips and rub it on the scalp.
3. Continue massaging with circular motions, changing direction after short intervals.
4. Cover all parts of the head, especially on thinning areas.
5. Stop after about 5 minutes or when you feel is enough.
6. Lightly spread the oil through the ends with a comb.
Now that hair growth is triggered, promoting directional blood flow will cause further benefits. Blood is rich in vital nutrients needed for strong locks!
II. All About The Hair Inversion Method
1. Sit on a chair, bed, or another comfortable surface.
2. Hang your head between your legs as much as you can.
3. Bring all of your whole head in front, making sure not to leave anything behind.
4. Wait for 30 seconds to a minute. In case you feel weird, withdraw at that instance.
5. Gradually lengthen this time period, to 2-3 minutes.
Keep in mind that suspending the head upside down for long can be very dangerous. However, if you stick to the given guidelines, the process is totally safe.
Repeat the complete inversion method for hair growth process daily for one week every single month. I guarantee you’ll see great results. It may take some time, but it’ll be worth the wait. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed learning about one of the best home remedies for long hair, I bet there’s more fun stuff coming your way. The post listed below will make a hell of a change to the way you’ll start treating your mane.
And while we’re at it, why not focus on the small details next. Target the eyebrows and eyelashes on your face with a potent serum.